If you cannot make the event itself, please consider a monetary donation via the secure form below.
To donate by check, simply mail your check to:
325 Westtown Road Suite 1
West Chester, PA 19382
Make check payable to CCS-Ronald McDonald House. Please do not send cash. Thank you for your support!
2016 TOY DRIVE & FUNDRAISER
County Corvette's 12th Annual Toy Drive & Fundraiser is here!
This year's event is scheduled for Saturday December 3rd from 10am-2pm. All toy & monetary donations go directly to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House to support families of seriously ill children. To date we have raised over $175,000 and 1000’s of toys, all thanks to YOU!
About the Ronald McDonald House
The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House supports families of seriously ill children by creating a community of comfort and hope. We operate two Houses in Philadelphia serving a total of 65 families each night. The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House also runs the Ronald McDonald Camp in the Poconos for oncology patients and their siblings. In addition, we offer two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in the Oncology and Cardiac Centers at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to provide a respite space away from the bedside. Founded in 1974 as the very first Ronald McDonald House in the world, we are the model for over 350 Houses throughout the globe. Over 90% of our funding comes from individuals, foundations and corporations, and the remaining 10% is provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities. While it costs the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House over $100 a night per family to provide housing and supportive services, families are only asked to contribute $15 per night. No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay.