When you consign your car with County Corvette Classic Cars….
Your vehicle is inspected by our mechanics and thoroughly detailed. Your vehicle is housed in our security-alarmed, climate-controlled, sprinkler-equipped facility*. We work with you to set a realistic minimum price, and your vehicle is marketed to walk in traffic at our facility, on our high traffic website CountyCorvetteClassicCars.com, and on numerous high traffic auto web sites such as CarGurus.com, CarsForSale.com, Hemmings.com. We create extensive photo documentation of your consignment vehicle including exterior, interior, engine compartment, undercarriage, and accessories such as extra sets of keys, manuals, maintenance records, etc. On the Internet, photos sell vehicles – so remember to bring everything!
Upon sale, you receive the proceeds less any liens on your vehicle and our fees.
County Corvette's wide online presence, reputation and extensive photo documentation attracts buyers worldwide. Our goal is a net gain higher than a trade-in or self sale!
*Some consignment vehicles qualify for high visibility spotlight premium placement for sale in front of our facility, upon owner agreement.
Consigning with County Corvette Classic Cars:
- Anonymity during and after the sale process
- Worldwide market visibility to attract best buyers
- Representation by experienced, knowledgeable sales and service professionals
- Market appeal of reputable dealership with unmatched customer satisfaction rate
- Buyer perceptions of higher vehicle value and transaction value
- Best opportunity for quick sale
- A remedy for vehicle loan and lease balances (we can pay off your loan or lease to remove the lien for vehicle sale)
- Having to market your vehicle to attract buyers
- Phone calls at any time, day or night
- Prospects not showing up for appointments
- Negotiating price
- Dealing with taxes, liens, title transfer and other details to close the transaction
- Any worry about buyer’s remorse
Vehicle detailing by CC Classic Cars (if needed) $250
Complete mechanical inspection by County Corvette (required) $ 250
Your consignment agreement with us includes free prominent listings on multiple targeted, high traffic online car sale listing sites such as County Corvette Classic Cars, Hemmings, Car Gurus, Classic Cars, My Classic Garage until your vehicle is sold - a value of over $1000/mo! Your consignment agreement with us may also include one (1) free eBay Auto Auction. Additional eBay auctions are at the consignor’s discretion and are billed at $100 per auction.
In the unlikely event that your vehicle does not sell, mechanical inspection, detailing and any additional eBay Auction fees will be due.